Friday, June 1, 2018

Poolside


Happy Saturday! Today I have a new layout using the new June Daily Dairy Kit - Big Splash from Noel Mignon


I just happened to have the same stencil that was in the Big Splash Classic Kit. I decided to colour it with the Mermaid Lagoon Distress Marker from the Daily Diary Kit, mist it with water, then flip it over and press down on some white cardstock to give the background a nice watery look.


I used the cute star sequin stamp from the Heidi Swapp set, and a mix of different blue inks from my stash, and stamped randomly around my background.


I stitched some of the Maya Road Sheer Blue Ribbon in a ruffle to mimic waves, then layered the Fancy Pants Die Cuts.


I layered lots of bits from the kit around the page.


Next I used a piece of the 6x6 Carta Bella Paper and stitched it to the top corner of they layout, then ripped away the white cardstock to reveal the pattern


The clear Heidi Swapp flamingo sticker was the perfect finishing touch to this layout!


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to share what you have been creating over on the Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...