Saturday, May 19, 2018

Adventure


Happy Canadian long weekend everyone!!! 
Today I want to share with you a new mixed media layout using the 


I had so much fun creating this layout. I started with the Kraft cardstock, and added some white gesso to the background. Once that dried, I splattered some Distress Spray in Blueprint Sketch.


Next I chose a handful of different pattern papers, and several circle punches, and started creating a layered circle pattern on my background. Once I had the circles glued into place, I stitched through some of them with some turquoise thread.


Next up I grabbed my Jane Davenport Coloured Pencils and coloured around every circle to add another pop of colour. I added some of the cork circle pieces, but lightened them up a bit with a White Gelato from my stash.


I used the Crate Paper Here and There roller stamp and a handful of different coloured inks and stamped phrases all over the background. 


To complete this layout I trimmed my page, and used my "Notebook" punch on the edges, then layered it on some yellow cardstock and stitched a messy border. 


I hope this inspired you to dig into your paper punches and create something new!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...