Thursday, June 2, 2016

Documenting Week 20 with Noel Mignon

Good morning everyone! Today I have my week 20 project life to share with you! Also scroll down to the bottom of this post for some BIG NEWS FROM NOEL MIGNON




Our challenge this week on the design team was to use a repeating shape throughout our project. I chose circles/polka dots.

 I love the vellum tags with gold from Jillibean Soup that Noel included. 

 as usual, I added some stitching to give an element of texture to the cards.

Here are some close ups
 I used my Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe ink, and the eraser from my pencil to mark off the days on the May calendar.

Now for some BIG NEWS!!!!
Noel is having a Design Team call!!!

Get your projects together and email them to Noel@Noelmignon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...