Thursday, May 26, 2016

Documenting Wk 19 with Noel Mignon


 Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing with you how I documented Week 19 using the fabulous Noel Mignon Daily Diary Kit - Pure Bliss



This weeks DT challenge is Big or Little - Use either an oversized element on your page, or something miniature

I chose to use words as my oversized elements. I cut out the word "MAY" out of some scraps of paper, and I used a label from my grape packaging that had a large font.


Here are some close up photos

I included a Starbucks gift card that I used this week in one of the pockets. 
I stitched on some alphas for little titles on some of my cards.

Head over to the Noel Mignon blog to see how the other DT Members worked with this challenge!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...