Friday, June 7, 2013

Swing

I created this layout for Paper Issues.  I chose to use the Studio Calico collection - Darling Dear.  I love everything about it, from the colours, patterns and embellishments!

I loved all these cut apart cards so much, I ended up using a simple grid pattern to showcase them.

This wood veneer is from the collection.  I misted it with water then painted it with Mister Huey's Audrey.  I then added the heart sticker from the collection, and the enamel dot from MME.

I used twine to make the bow on the dear.

I layered some chipboard heart stickers from the collection and added a little jewel for some bling!

Now, if you love this collection as much as me, run over to Paper Issues and pick some up..

And don't forget to use my code to save 20% off
your entire purchase!
I would love to hear what collection you have fallen in love with lately!! and why!!! (I made need to buy some new stuff)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Love the bow on the deer, such a cute touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - I loved Darling Dear too

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my fav collection!! might just have to create using DD soon! love your layout, D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grid design here, Danielle. Such a darling page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the design and all those great little details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great grid design, love the wood embellishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made a great layout with those cutouts---I am usually at a loss for using them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...