Thursday, June 13, 2013

Buzzed

Today I wanted to share this layout with you.    It was a quick layout that I challenged myself with.  This was created with some scraps and bits I had on my desk from the end of an old  Studio Calico Kit.

I splattered the background with some
Heidi Swapp Color Shine 

Sequins are great for little details.

Glitter for some sparkle

I hand cut the flower from an older MME paper

Yellow airmail washi was added behind the
hearts on this tag

 More yellow airmail washi, and strips
of paper on the edges

I used a mask and some Mister Hueys and misted parts of the paper

I love to create layouts using only whats on my desk. It helps  me use up whats lying around, and it forces me to be a little more creative!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Good for you for using the little bits and scraps. It sure makes cleaning up a lot easier, right? :) Love the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge! My desk is such a mess right now that I should be able to create SEVERAL pages! LOL! LOVE your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun page and challenge! you say "quick", but all those little touches would take me a while to get done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors. I really like the glitter touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout and the idea behind it! Love all the details, like the sequins, glitter and misting!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun background! Love those bright bits of yellow, and the layering and touches of sparkle. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...