Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Cards

Here are some of my latest cards I made for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Design Team.  This first one was made using Heather Valentin Keloni Digi Stamp.  I printed her on some white linen AC Cardstock and coloured her in with my watercolour pencils.  I then added some stickles to her eyes and to the flower in her hair to give her some sparkle. For the sentiment, I used Studio Calico's Wonderful World Stamp  and my Zing embossing powder in Buttercup.


For my next card I used Sherri Baldy's Bam Bam Digi Stamp. I printed the deer out again on some white linen AC Cardstock, and coloured it in with my watercolour pencils.  "Thanks so Much" was from the MME Funday Stamp set, and I used my Zing - Buttercup to heat emboss it.  

Other Supplies
Patterned Paper - Lily Bee Double Dutch
Punches - Apron Lace & Bumpy Road
Watercolour Pencils

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, I love how the images seem to pop off the background. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute- love the little hula girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...