Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Liam


2 years ago today, I was on my way to the hospital to give birth to my sweet little Liam Grayson who weighed in at exactly 7lbs! My tiny little peanut....you stole my heart the moment I first laid eyes on you.  I will never forget the look in your daddy's eyes when they held you up.  
 you have a wonderful fashion sense!!! lol! you love to put on 
your big brothers things
 You love to wear hats!
 You are an ice cream monster!
 You give the best random kisses..xoxo
You always fall asleep holding something!
 You fall asleep in the strangest places
 Your first time eating a cookie..lol!
(you pretty much only eat oatmeal so this was big!)
Your curiosity and sense of adventure!

I love you Mr. Liam
(aka: Miam Biam, Stinkerpotomous, Lee Lee, Bug)

Love Mommy
xoxo

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. aww, what a cute little boy! hope you have some fun celebrations planned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet little boy!
    p.s. he shares a birthday with my dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pics, Happy Birthday Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great photos! Happy birthday to your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday liam!! such wonderful photos, danielle!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...