Thursday, December 22, 2016

Project Life Wk 51 with a Video

Happy Thursday! Today I am up with Week 51 of my Project Life 2016 and a process video



For this project I used the Noel Mignon "Oh What Fun!" Daily Diary Kit. This kit is packed full of Christmas goodies!


Here is a photo of what my spread looks like with an insert I added for this week. My youngest son made us a Christmas card at school, and I wanted to include it this week. I placed it in a 8.5x11 page protector, then stitched on some ribbon from my stash.


This weeks Design Team Challenge is "All The Trimmings" - use 3 embellishments on your project.


I used more than 3.... oops! I just could stop adding all the fun things Noel put in this kit. Some of my top 3 that I used on this weeks layout are

- Stickers
- Wood Veneer
- Labels


Thanks for stopping by! 
How is your Project Life coming along for 2016?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...