Thursday, December 29, 2016

Project Life - Christmas Week 2016 w/ a Video

Happy Thursday!! Today I am up with my last Design Team project with Noel Mignon. I was blessed to be on Noel's team for the past 18 month, and work with some talented, amazing ladies.

First up is my process 



This weeks Design Team Challenge is "Decem-Brr" - use something icy - a snowflake, vellum, glitter etc. I chose too use my stickles for a touch of icy glitter.

Because this was Christmas week, I had so many photos that I wanted to document. I decided that this week needed an extra page. I chose a Design F page protector from Becky Higgins, and cut off the 3x4 pockets on right side of the page. I then stitched on some of the gorgeous ribbon included in this months kit


Here is a picture of this week, without the insert


and here are some close ups


I used some of the ends of this months ribbon, and stapled to the tops of a few cards.


Here is a close up of the insert


I added a few tags from my gifts to this pocket page. Its always fun too look back on the kids handwriting!


Thanks Noel for having me on the team for the past year and a half! I am so thankful to be a part of such an awesome kit and community!


1 comment:

  1. its a unique and i like it, you can add stickers to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...