Sunday, October 9, 2016

Art Journal Process Video - Grace not Perfection

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Today I have a new Art Journal Process Video to share with you!


I used my watercolours to create the base of this background.


I used used my Ashley G Stamp set from Studio Calico. The circles were heat embossed using Zing Cricket Embossing Powder.


The little mini dot cluster was stamped with Prima Chalk Ink in Teal Damask.


I used a older Studio Calico Chevron Background Stamp, and scribbled Gelatos over it in Orange Soda, Lemon, Bubble Gum. Next I spritzed it with water, then flipped it over and stamped it on the background in 3 places.


I outlined my circles, and the pages with a black pen, then highlighted the circles with Stickles in Diamond.

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...