Thursday, September 22, 2016

Project Life Week 36 2016

Happy Thursday! 
Today I have Week 36 of Project Life using the awesome Noel Mignon Buttons & Bows Daily Diary Kit to share with you.


This was a busy week for our family, and I had so many photos I wanted to include! 

This weeks Design Team Challenge is the word MAGICAL. I chose to document 2 things with this in mind.
1) it was our 7th Anniversary. 
2) Clay was away working off an ice breaker sailing through the Northwest Passage. It was the trip of a lifetime. He saw things like Narwhal, Whales, Polar Bears and more! They say Narwhal are Unicorns of the Sea, so thats pretty "magical" to me!


I love when Noel includes the Simple Stories Combo Cardstock Stickers that have the Alphas, little words, and regular stickers! I used the heck out of that sheet this month! I fell in love with the font and have used almost all of them up!


Here are some close ups!


How fun is the pack of Becky Higgins Project Life Sequins that Noel included this month?! I sprinkled them around, and used my Glossy Accents to adhere them.


I also used my Glossy Accents to adhere one of the gorgeous Prima flowers from the kit!


How are you making out with your 2016 Project Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...