Thursday, August 18, 2016

Project Life Week 31 2016


Happy Thursday! Today I have week 31 of my Project Life to share with you


I used Noel Mignon's Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit to create this.


This week we were away on vacation, so I had lots of photos. I used 2 Design A pages, 1 Design F page cut down, and a 8.5 x 11 page cut down. 


I am in love with the Jen Hatfield gems, and the darling deer flair from Pretty Little Studio in this months kit.


Here are the Design F pages that I cut down


I chose to keep it simple, because there are so many photos. The only embellishment I used are the WRMK Acetate pieces that I cut down and staple to the grid card


And here is the 8.5 x 11 page that I cut down. I wanted to save the lid to the box of mocassins we bought the boys.


Here I attached a picture Noah drew, to the back of the box.


Have you had a chance to document your summer vacation yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...