Thursday, July 7, 2016

Documenting Wk 25 with Noel Mignon

Today I have a new process video and Project Life spread to share with you using the Noel Mignon Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit

 This week our design team challenge was "Watercolour" 
 and to show how we used it on our project
 I chose to use a cheap set of paints from my stash and splatter some green over my project for a pop of colour.
 This week I also challenged myself to add more journaling to my spread.
 Lately I have been taking screen shots on my phone of my "facebook memories" that pop up in my feed. I love to incorporate them into my Project Life because its fun to see what was going on in years past. Its also fun to see how much the kids have grown!
 These photos were from a family vacation 5 years ago. I mounted them on a piece of white cardstock, added some word stickers, then put them into a 8.5 x 11 page protector that I cut down, and stitched together with some of the gorgeous ribbon included in this months kit.
 I made sure to include some journaling about the vacation on the back side.
 Here are some close up photos. I love the alpha stickers from Echo Park this month!
 The word stickers from Simple Stories always add the perfect little touch.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out this weeks Project Life spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...