Thursday, July 14, 2016

Documenting Week 26 with Noel Mignon

Good Morning! Today I have another process video to share with you!
Here is my Project Life Week 26, using the gorgeous Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit, by Noel Mignon
 This weeks Design Team Challenge was "Sweet Treats" Use a photo or motif of something sweet on your project. I used a photo of the Strawberries & Cream Loaves I made this week, along with a watermelon, & popsicle card and the popsicle washi tape.
 One of my favourite things that Noel includes in her kits, is the ribbon. Look how gorgeous the hot pink ribbon with white polka dots is, ruffled and stitched to the edge of the page.
Here are some close up photos 
 I love the pops of hot pink, green, orange and yellow in this months kit.
 I used my Prima Color Bloom mist in Soft Teal to add splatters across the pages.
 once again, I used my sewing machine to piece together things, to create a custom 4x6 card.
 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...