Thursday, April 28, 2016

Documenting Wk 16 with Noel Mignon & a process video

Happy Thursday! Today I want to share with you my Week 16 of Project Life using the brand new (already sold out because its so amazing) Noel Mignon Daily Diary Kit called Pure Bliss!

Here is my process video


First off, let me apologize right now to Noel, because I was supposed to use the Trailblazer Daily Diary Kit (another absolutely fabulous kit!!!) but I was starstruck by this kit, that was new, sitting on my desk, that I even forgot to do an unboxing video for you all!!! (but I will make it up too you, and create some bonus videos using it!!)
 How gorgeous are those My Minds Eye On Trend 2 Journal Cards with the gold foil?!!!
 This week, once again, I added some of Noah & Liam's artwork. 
I also stitched together lots of the 3x4 cards to create 4x6 cards. I love the look of the different sizes.

I love the fact that Noel included a full package of Jillibean Wordfetti Wood Veneer & Pink Paislee Fancy Free Puffy Stickers by Paige Evans!

 Noel also included a package of the new Basic Grey Hillside Chipboard and the Queen & Co. Wallflowers in a gorgeous shade of pink

Also, don't forget to sign up now & save,  for the July - December Kits. Time is running out

You can do so HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...