Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pretty Flowers & A Process Video

Today I have a new layout & process video to share with you !

I created the layout using the Scrapbook Kit I made using my stash. You can see the kit in the video HERE


And here is the layout


I had so much fun making this layout! From doing a bit of a mixed media background, to adding Stickles and Sequins...


I was determined to use those cute Sassafrass button flowers. I have several packs still sitting in my stash.


In the end, I love how this layout turned out, mixing all kinds of older products together, and incorporating some of my newer techniques like stitching, and some mixed media on the background.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope I have inspired you to created something using up products you have had sitting around.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think you made a lovely layout tusing your "Stash Kit"--great idea...I have TONS of really really old papers that I am trying to incorporate into my layouts--great videos--both choosing your kit from the magazine spread and the final "put together" Really enjoyed it hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...