Monday, February 29, 2016

PL WK 9 2016 & a Process Video for Noel Mignon

Happy Monday!
Today I have a new process video of my Project Life Week 9, using Noel Mignons 



I created 4 weeks, including several extra insert pages with this fabulous kit.

 Here is the week in full

 Here is the left side. I also didn't notice the typo on my journal card until I was editing the video, lol. We will just blame in on the fact I created this spread at 5:30am and was waiting for the coffee to brew.

 And here is the right side of the spread. Don't you just love the clear acetate cards?!!
I used some of the polka dot ribbon from a past kit, and stitched it to this card. I love the element of fabric & ribbons added to each week, because it adds a fun texture to the page.

I also used my sewing machine, and stitched on most of the cards for more texture.

I used from my stash the following
- OA Catch Phrase Roller Stamp
- OA Daily Flash Snap Peas Green Alphas
- Tiny Grey Alphas

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and watch the video!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I totally enjoyed viewing your pages; love the clear acetate cards and fabric and ribbons...I just got a small new pad of Crate Paper "Bloom" that I can't wait to use....getting back into scrapping after such a long break is more difficult than I thought. I am trying to do a bit of PL and my trip album....now that we are retired there's not really a whole lot of action around here....lol. I like your mix of typing and handwritten too...really nice work hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...