Monday, February 1, 2016

Celebrate!

Here is my 4th and final layout that I created using the All About Me DCWV Paper Stack. You can read more about why I chose to use this, and my other 3 layouts HERE HERE & HERE 

I kept this layout pretty simple. I loved the glittery sun & clouds of this paper. 


I fussy cut the cupcake and the banner from another sheet of paper from this pad. I adhered them down with my hot glue gun.

I used my Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine and added some larger drops to the background.

I sprinkled some sequins and enamel dots over the layout.
 I used several Maggie Holmes chipboard pieces  and an older October Afternoon tab to embellish with.

This layout came together really quick.

Thanks for stopping by and following my little journey using a paper pad that I thought was not my style, and was going to donate. I am so glad that I challenged myself to create with it, because in the end, I surprised myself and created some of my favourite layouts ever!

I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

Also, don't forget, I now have a YouTube channel, that will be showing you process videos, unboxing kits, haul videos and more! I'd love for you to subscribe, and you can find it HERE


Also if you have a YouTube channel, leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...