Monday, January 18, 2016

Project Life Week 3


 Today I want to share with you my 2016 Project Life Week 3 spread, using the 

 I have added a 6x12 insert this week also.
 I used the bottom part of the insert to create a shaker pocket, adding the Pretty Little Studio Confetti Mix that came in the kit.
 Here is a picture of the layout together minus the insert.
I used my sewing machine to stitch the yellow pom pom trim that was included in the kit, to the edge of my page. I also created some more shaker pockets.
 Here is a close up of the insert.
 I created a fun paperclip using one of the yellow pom poms from the trim.
 Here are a few more close ups.
I loved working with this kit! There were so many fun little bits in this kit, and the colour combination was gorgeous. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...