Monday, November 23, 2015

Project Life using Noel Mignon Daily Diary Golden Delicious Kit


Today I want to share with you what I created for Noel Mignon this week, using the 
Let me start off by saying I love the mix of October Afternoon & Simple Stories products! They work so well together!

 Here is the left side of my spread.  I fell in love with the 4x6 couch card from OA! How cute is it?! I also loved using the Simple Stories sticker brads.  They add a nice dimension to the page but without all bulk!

 Here is the right side of my spread. I did more stitching this week using the 3x3 OA card, and some of the pattern paper included in the kit. 
 I loved layering those adorable flowers with the sticker brad! For this "And now a word from our sponsor" card, I cut out the center of the t.v. and added my picture to the back of it, so it looked like it was a t.v. commercial.
 And how adorable is that dimensional squirrel sticker?! Here I used another 3x3 OA card and stitched some paper to it again. I love the effect of the different patterns stitched together. 

I hope I have inspired you to created something fabulous with you Noel Mignon Kits this week!

And don't forget, Noel only has a handful of this kit left!! You can find it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...