Monday, July 13, 2015

Noel Mignon - Summer Fun


I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love working with the 
Today I want to share with you a layout that I created with it.


This layout was inspired by the May Arts Sheer Teal Ribbon that was included in the kit.  The moment I saw it, I knew exactly what photo I wanted to scrap with!


For the background I first started off covering the background paper with gesso. When it dried I spritzed it with water, then took a piece of clear packaging from my stash, sprayed it with several different blue mists and pressed it onto the wet background page, to give a water like effect.  Next up I used some modeling paste and a polka dot stencil to add some texture ( which I seemed to have covered mostly up lol )


The yellow webbing on the background is from a bag of lemons I had in my fridge.  It adds a little pop of colour, and texture to the layout.


How cute is that flair? It was the perfect touch for this layout!
There was so much to work with from the kit, it made creating this layout a snap!

*NOTE the sequins, navy twine & endless summer stamp were from my stash










2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...