Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day Dad!


This just may be my favourite layout I've made in a really long time!  
Its 11x8.5 and it happened  kinda by accident.  
I was making my dad a layout for Fathers Day instead of making him a card. He is the king of scrapbookers!  Not like we scrapbook, with pretty papers and embellishments, but just using a huge binder and baseball card, coin & 8.5x11 page protectors.  He has things like the telegram my Granny sent Grandpa while he was in the Navy, letting him know my dad was born.
I was originally making him an 8.5x11 page. I had already sewn down the paper strips and the crepe paper ruffle, when I grabbed the photo and just kinda tossed it on the page as I was getting up to look for some embellishments.  When I turned back to my desk, I noticed the photo had landed on the page similar to this.  I was instantly in love!
 Sequins & Gold splatters make me swoon!
 Mixing up my fonts.
 The yellow webbing behind the photo is from a bag of lemons that was in my fridge, lol

Happy Fathers Day Dad!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...