Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I Killed a Kit....

Today I have a photo heavy post, to share with you what I created using this months Studio Calico's Hello, Hello main scrapbook kit and Bonjour embellishment add on.  I also used the Crate Paper Open Road chipboard pieces I bought in the shop, along with adding some alphas from my stash.

I forgot how much I love to use mists & masks on my layouts!




I used the left over paper from the gold edge labels that were in the kit, as a background layer



one can never have enough gold doilies


This layout was made from the scraps of paper that I had left at the end of the kit


I love all the colours on this layout!


I am a little disappointed with how the title doesn't pop as much as I would have liked, but oh well, you can't love every layout you make lol


I can easily say that I killed the heck out of this kit.  I have no papers lefts, but I do have some embellishments left over.  Thanks for stopping by!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...