Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Memory

I just adore this photo of Liam! It's one of my favourites, and the moment I took it, I couldn't wait to scrapbook it!  I used my Studio Calico Camelot Kit/Add Ons.

I added all kinds of little details to this layout like sequins, stamping and ink splatters

The moment I saw that pink tule and star pin, I was in heaven! 

I was so excited to see the gold foil cupcake wrapper in one of the add ons this month! I could wait to use it!  I added some twine to the buttons and then adhered them with my hot glue gun.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my layout!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos and I love all the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo and lovely layout! Love the yellow and dark blue color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...