Wednesday, October 9, 2013

LOVE

Today I wanted to share a layout with you that I created using the Union Square Kit from Noel Mignon.

For the background I splattered it with Heidi Swapp Color shine Gold....I did one set of splatters and quickly blotted them with a towel, then did another set and let them dry on their own.  That is how I got the 2 tone effect.  For the border I used an Amy Tangerine stamp and Brilliance Gold Ink - Both came in the kit.

I love the stitched accents that came in the kit!

First I used my TH Distress Marker in Picket Fences and coloured over the LOVE veneer 2 times to lighten it.  Then I adhered it, the gold feather, and the resin rose all with my glue gun.

I used the large envelope that came in the kit, as part of my background behind the photo, then added a little note for Clay to read one day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great layout, love the layers and all the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all those layers! Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page, it is perfect for a "man" layout. I loved the gold border you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page - love the colors that you chose for your guy and the gold sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the layers on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the envelope!! I saw a stamp with the word "confidential" in kind of cut-and-paste type lettering that I thought would be perfect on an envelope like this on a page. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun layout. Love the clusters of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great page with so wonderful colors! It makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...