Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Creating with The Paper Bakery's Capture 365 Kit!

Hello! Today I want to show you what I created with my October Pumpkin Latte Capture 365 Kit!
October PUMPKIN LATTE Capture 365 Kit
(did you see whats tucked behind the journal cards?? A full 6x6 Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste pad!!!!)
Here is what I created
The-Paper-Bakery-Capture-365-Kit-Pumpkin-Latte-Danielle-Higginbottom-Brown
I absolutely adore this kit!  It was the perfect mix of fall colours!!!!  The only think on my PL spread that was not from the kit was my  "September Alphas", yellow striped washi and the Star sequins that I picked up in the Paper Bakery Shop!  I made great use of the Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste 6x6 pad that was included in the kit.  It was perfect for cutting out words and cards on my Cameo!!
The-Paper-Bakery-Capture-365-Kit-Pumpkin-Latte-Danielle-Higginbottom-Brown
I loved the Exclusive Flair that was in the kit!
The-Paper-Bakery-Capture-365-Kit-Pumpkin-Latte-Danielle-Higginbottom-Brown
And how can you not love this Exclusive Veneer card!!  I used my Roller Date Stamp and Staz On Ink to add the date!
Next up, I challenged myself to use the Capture 365 Kit to create a layout, using only a few extra items!
The-Paper-Bakery-Capture-365-Kit-Pumpkin-Latte-Danielle-Higginbottom-Brown
From the shop I used the Doily Stamp and the washi tape, Flair and Sequins!  From my own stash I used some Alpha stickers.  I loved how this turned out!  I think that the Capture 365 Kit make a great Add On Kit for Scrapbook and Card Kits!!
Here are some of the Shop Items I used this month
The-Paper-Bakery-Doily-Stamp-300x300
You can find the stamp HERE
The-Paper-Bakery-Freckled-Fawn-1-300x300
and the washi HERE
Large White Star Sequins
And the Star Sequins HERE
Large Clear Sequins
And the Clear Sequins HERE
Also just a reminder of the contest we have going on to win some of the Design Team's favourite items!!! You can find the post HERE and remember you can enter as many times as you like! And don't forget to spread the word!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful PL spread and page, that kit looks like it's packed full of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great kit! fun pages too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...