Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The 2 Of Us

I made this layout a few weeks ago using another picture I had printed a few years back that was sitting in a box.  In this photo Clay had just taken Noah out of the truck, up near Niagara Falls.  I love how they are looking at each other!


I used my Paper Bakery Flair and some October Afternoon Alphas that I put foam squares behind to pop them off the page. I also wrapped my layers up with twine.

Here I splattered inks, added some Stickles and sequins, and then did some stamping.

I have some hidden journaling on the shipping tag.

Lots of layers!!!
Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love all of the layers and the splatters with the sequins. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i wish i could ink splatter like that - such a perfect touch to this cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious photo! Love the sequins and ink splatters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Clean and simple yet full of color, mixed media, and looks like your own handwriting. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page, cute photo and love the mix of sequins with the splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet pic, and I love the page. Your splatters are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout, love your layers and the repeating phrase stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beautiful area, we were there this summer. Love the layering and title on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The layers are wonderful and has such dimension. The twine ads so much movement too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...