Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Layouts without Limits Part 3

Today is my final layout for the Layouts Without Limits challenge, by Shimelle (see below) 

Toni from her blog Life, Scrapbook, Repeat , 
Madeleine Lopez from her blog, senoritaml.wordpress.com 
and welcoming
 Lea Lacoste from her blog A Freeze Frame 

Here is a recap of what is going on

We will all be showing you  how we jumped right into Glitter Girl's challenge from Wednesday April 10th  "Layouts with Limits." For this challenge Glitter Girl tell us that scrapbookers can create many layouts using a formula designed to show how versatile our supplies are. This formulas well as an amazing 38 minute scrapbook video can be found at the Two Peas in a Bucket here. Grab a drink, sit back and relax and watch this video...It is really worth it!

Here is my final layout for the challenge


Don't you just love this Vintage Milk Cap Flair from
The Paper Bakery?!!!
I need to get more of these!!!!



Now here are Toni, Madeleine & Lea's layouts!

Ah-GOC by Toni
I just love the bright bold pops of colour and mad layering skills in Toni's layout

Happy by Madeleine
I love the pops of bright yellow and the super cute bike flair! I love Madeleines ability to scrap 4 photos on 1 layout....this is a skill that I struggle with!!! 

Georgetown by Lea
I love the colour palette that Lea worked with here.  And I also love the different alphas for the title!  There is lots of detail in Lea's layout with all the stamping and embellishment!

Thanks for following along the past few weeks! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Danielle, you amaze me. This layout is just gorgeous. I love all of the texture and must know what paper that is. Seriously great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun challenge from Glitter Girl! Love how your layout turned out. Off to see the others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...