Sunday, April 7, 2013

Love You More

Good Morning!! Today I am sharing a page I created for The Paper Bakery Design Team using my March Kit - Soda Shop & Elle's Studio Tags!!!


Here I used some flair from the Paper Bakery shop, and I cut some of the Elle's Studio tags and turned them into banners


I used some flair once again from the Paper Bakery shop. The Chevron veneer is from the kit, and I heat embossed them with Zing Red Glitter

I used more of the Elle's Studio Tags, and the fabulous Glitz Teeny Alpha's that comes in the March Kit

Thanks for stopping by!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the clusters and layering on here, Danielle. Super page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caem here from Two Peas. Love the layout. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome layout!!
    I really like the chalkboard look to the background paper. Did you alter this yourself, or did it come like that ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous layout girl and a fabulous husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute Danielle!! Loving the Red and Teal mixed together and the Black chalkboard paper for your background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my first visit to you blog, and it is completely wonderful! Such beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...