Friday, April 12, 2013

Live Your Life




Here I hand cut the buildings from Amy Tangerines paper - Consistent.  I used a strip of white glitter tape, and a strip of Anchor Paper from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection.   I added a few 3D stickers from MME.

In this photo you can see I used some Basic Grey Enamel Dots and more MME  3D Stickers.  "Live Your Life" was a tag from Bananafish that I cut. 

The pink woodgrain flair is from The Paper Bakery (& there is free shipping right now - see below) The camera I handcut from a paper in the new Amy Tangerine Yes Please collection.  I then added glossy accent to the flowers, sprinkled on some Martha Stewart glitter then put more glossy accents over top

Free Shipping on Paper Bakery Flair
New Flair means FREE SHIPPING!!! You asked and we listened!! EVERYONE loves the free shipping promo so I'm doing it again :)
We have 25 different sets of flair in our shop!!! And you get free shipping (domestic AND international orders). NO LIMIT!!
How to get your free shipping: 
1.) Add your awesome flair to your cart 
2.) Go to the shopping cart next to the checkout (NOT the one that looks like a cart) 
3.) You MUST choose the $8.95 shipping option 
4.) In "Apply Discount Code" enter code YESFLAIR 
5.) Checkout, pay, and wait for your goodies
NOTE: Free Shipping is only good until Sunday April 14th at midnight CST. Don't miss out!
Here is the link to the shop - Paper Bakery Flair
Here are just a few of the new sets!


Thanks for stopping by! And if you take advantage of the free ship on flair, I would love to hear what sets you purchased!!!

Also, if you don't want to miss another free ship promo, make sure to sign up for the Paper Bakery Newsletter on the Blog
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Great page Danielle! Love the glossy accents + glitter. I've had a thing going on with glitter lately. I usually avoid it but right now it's speaking to me. Fun flair too - I may *need* that 80's set! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am addicted to glitter right now! lol! and yes, you do *need* that '80's set! lol

      Delete
  2. So bright and cheerful!!
    I actually just bought several sets from PB the other day.
    She has great flair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I am loving your use of PP! The colors and that photo of you are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you did a layout on yourself and it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, I love all the details. The anchor strip at the bottom is cool, as are the enamel dots! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...