Saturday, April 27, 2013

At The Zoo

Sometimes its the little things in life....like the photo on this layout.  I was getting ready to vacuum, when I came across this "zoo".  I just knew I needed to  take a picture of this.  Its things like this that I always want to remember.


I love mixing alpha stickers when creating my titles

On the background paper, I used a large chevron mask, and painted over it with gesso. When that dried I used some Dylusions spray ink and painted the teal over the gesso.

I challenge you to stop and take a photo of something that is just random, but that evokes feeling that you want to always remember!

I would love to see the photo or layout you come up with.  Paste a link in the comment section, or tag me on Instagram Danielle1975

Have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The paint is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you scrapped this! I love layouts about little things like this. Kids grow so fast and this is such a fun little thing to remember.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...