Sunday, March 31, 2013

Paper Bakery Soda Shop Kit & Project Life



Happy Easter Everyone!  Today I am up with a new project using The Paper Bakery's March Scrapbook Kit - Soda Shop.  I chose to do a Project Life spread along with an insert for the week using one of the Elle's Studio Paper included in the kit...It is a weekly calendar page! 

Here is the Left Side of my PL Spread

Here is the Insert page I made using the Elle's Studio Paper that is included in the kit!


 Here is the back of the Insert Page


Here is the Right Side of my PL spread


And here are some close up's







I think that the Elle's Studio paper thats included in the  Paper Bakery Kit - Soda Shop along with all the embellishments are the perfect pair for a project life spread!!!

Check out the Kits HERE....And did you know that they also do subscriptions for 3, 6 & 12 month intervals?!!! and you save $$ subscribing!!  (and you didn't hear it from me but the next kit is AMAZING!!!!)

Thanks for taking time to check out my project on this holiday weekend, and I hope that I have inspired you in you Project Life spreads!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...