Friday, March 22, 2013

3 New Layouts


Today I am posting 3 new layouts, that I made over the past few weeks.  I have started scrapping 8.5 x 11 lately and loving it!!! I completely thank Caz Hancock for this!!! I was totally creeping her blog one day and loving her work, and I mentioned something to her about the size, and she told me to just do one and try it.....I did, and now, I am in love! 



I am really loving shaped paperclips right now!  This one was given to me as part of my Christmas Scrapbook Swap from a friend in Singapore 

The top of this layout is layered with paper, washi tape and garland.  I used AC Glitter Tape in Silver on the shipping tag.

This entire page was made with a border punch


Here I heat embossed "Swell" Wood Veneer with AC Zing Copper Glitter embossing powder, and the "arrow" Wood Veneer was heat embossed with AC Zing embossing powder Gold Glitter

The top of this page was done in AC Brown Sugar Glitter Tape. I also stamped the arrows using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Weathered Wood

 I loved this pattern paper , but it was too "loud" for the picture and the layout.  So to soften it up I layered the entire background in vellum.

The "Neat" Wood veneer was heat embossed with AC Gold Glitter Embossing Powder 

The edges of this layout were layered with pattern paper and washi tape


In the top left corner I added a cluster of things.  The doily was cut out of vellum on my Cameo.  The yellow button was hand stitched on.  I added a wood veneer arrow that was heat embossed in Gold Glitter Zing, and added an enamel dot

Thanks for looking! 
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection of pages! I love the layered punched borders on the second page. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your use of the washi tape! The punched border layout looks great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts!! Really love how you attached that garland at the top of the page over some layering. Neat idea. Love all your layering and design - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages Danielle!! Love the way you heat embossed on the wood veneers! Such a fun idea!! I've been dabbling in the 8.5x11 size too lately!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts! The layered punched border is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...