Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fishing 4 Bass

This was such a fun day!  We were on vacation, and Clay & Noah went fishing.  When they came back, Noah was so excited, he told be to get my camera because they had caught some fish. So down to the dock  I went with my camera, and snapped this picture of my 2 proud guys!
                                      
 I stamped all the numbers except for the 4 with Versa Mark, then used Zing embossing powder in Denim.  Then I used my Zig embossing pen and hand drew the 4 and embossed it with Zing embossing powder in Rouge.  I hand stitched the oval around the 4.
 I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Mustard Seed to add some ink to the yellow gingham October Afternoon paper.  I used Jillibean Woodgrain Alpha Beans for the word fishing Fishing, Thickers Custard for the #4 and October Afternoon Mini Market in grey for the word Bass
This layout was made using Studio Calico's January Kit - Country Fair and Add On Kit -Kissing Booth and Ring Toss

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with that stamp, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed numbers look so good. TFS this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping you did, the LO is great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...