Saturday, November 26, 2011

Summer Days

Noah & I out on the fishing boat this summer........I love summer days!  We were on vacation in Temagami Ontario, approx 10hrs from home.  We had so much fun.  It was so exciting for Noah because daddy taught him how to fish! Noah caught so many fish, he had a blast, and he was so proud to show me that he could do it all on his own! Liam on the other hand was still to small, but he still had lots of fun just going for boat rides!  In this photo we are on the boat heading back from a picnic we had on a remote part Rabbit Lake.  Aunt Sue & Uncle Ken took their boat with Lizzie (the puppy) and we took ours.  I remember this day clearly because Aunt Sue and I were floating out in the lake on our pool noodles while the guys were BBQ lunch, when I kicked my feet up and noticed I had a bunch on tiny leaches between my toes...Eek!!! Enough said!


This layout was made using Studio Calico's November Kit - Handmade along with Add On Kit - Thimble

2 comments:

  1. Love the papers and the colours in this layout. Gorgeous page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the papers on this layout!! They are oh so summery, and oh gosh I just saw the little flag - *inspired*!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...