Sunday, September 11, 2011

Some Scrapbook Inspiration

Well the kids are fast asleep, the hubby is still working out in the bush (should be home by next week!) and I'm sitting back enjoying the silence drinking a Palm Bay Cooler, while searching the internet for some Scrapbook Inspiration.  Here is what caught my attention:

I absolutely love the colours and the pattern
here. I think this would be an amazing paper
or even a stamp, then heat embossed with some
Zing embossing powder! 

I love the colour combinations here
and I also love the pattern.  This would
make a great embossing folder.

If I could crochet, I would make these
stars and use them on a layout

I think this font is amazing and
would love to have it as a stamp set.

I think this would be the cutest 
stamp ever! Imagine this stamped 
over the top of a photo!
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Some inspiration you found Danielle! LOVE the top photo - the colour combo is fascinating and indeed georgeous! I smiled over your 'unpacking the kit ritual' (former post) Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love that font. And definitely agree about being the cutest stamp set ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool inspiration! I love the font and definitely the colors in the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that font too and that top pattern is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration and thank you for the comment on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...