Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Imaginisce Blog: CHA Sneak Peek: Berrylicious, Little Cutie and Hap...: "We are so excited to show you our three newest collections being released at CHA this weekend. We're going to show you the yummy papers and ..."
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Wow! I can't believe my luck today! With the CHA Show coming up this weekend, there have been all kinds of contests & blog hops to enter on Facebook. Well, I've entered some and today, to my surprise, I won 2 contests!!!!!! I won a prize from Imaginise and the Circa 1934 paper pack from Cosmo Cricket!!!!! I'll post pictures of what I won when they arrive.
Monday, January 24, 2011
I was on Imaginisces Blog and reading the profiles of the new 2011 design team, and thought this would be a great idea for me to tell you a little bit about my self.....
10 things about me...
- I am a SAHM of 2 wonderful boys, Noah 28mos & Liam 9mos. I am married to my best friend & true love ( gag right! LOL! ) Clay. We met on an internet dating site in 2006, got engaged in the summer of 2007 and bought a house together in winter 2007. We had our 1st son Noah in 2008, got married in 2009 and had our 2nd son Liam in 2010. What a whirlwind life has been the past 4 years!
- I went to college and studied Graphic Design, but pursued other avenues. I regret not following that path because I could have used that to become a paper designer! Oh well, no time to dwell on the past, only to focus on the future. I hope that one day my work is good enough to get published, and one day get picked to be on a companies design team!!!!
- Autumn is my favorite time of year! I love the smell of fall, burning leaves, pumpkins, chrysanthemums & apple picking. I love the colours of the leaves changing. Halloween is my favourite holiday! I have a huge collection of Dept 56 Halloween Village. It gets put up the 2nd week of September and comes down November 1!
- Every weekend we all pile in the truck, stop at the coffee shop and get an XL coffee ( I'm not addicted! LOL, ya right! ) and go for a "Sunday Drive" out in the country, stopping at roadside stands and buying fresh local produce. This is one of my favourite things to do!
- Grande Skinny Non Fat Caramel Macchiato is my drink of choice from Starbucks!
- I love to spend time outside in my garden. It has been a labour of love the past few years, but with some help from my BFF Bambi, its finally starting to fill in. Now just wish me luck keeping Noah & Liam out of it with their trucks
- I am a Magazine-aholic <----(ps, I sometimes tend to make up my own words!) Before I was married, I had 16 subscriptions! OMG! I know, I know, I have cut it down to 4 (but thats not counting the ones I pick up at the bookstore!)
- I love all things shiny, sparkled, glitzy & glamorous
- I think I should be a "product reviewer". From scrapbook/crafting supplies to beauty junk, I'm your girl!
- I am an early riser. I love to get up before everyone else and head straight for the coffee, then wait for my boys to wake up! They are so cuddley first thing in the morning. They look absolutely adorable with their messy hair and sleepy eyes! Any when they ask "Momma, I need snuggles" my heart melts! What a way to start the day!
Anyway, thats a little about me, I sure I'll ramble more in the future, but until then, thank you for taking the time to check out my blog! I'd love to hear any questions or comments!
I'll be posting some of my recent projects in the next few days, so stay in touch!
Welcome to piperloo!
You may ask where the name piperloo came from. Well my husband Clay and I have 2 adorable sons, Noah 28mos & Liam 9mos, but if either one had been a girl, we were going to name her Piper . As for the "loo" it sounded cute, hence the name piperloo
Piperloo is going to be a blog about my journey through the amazing world of scrapbooking & papercrafting (and probably some random ramblings I chatter about on a daily basis :) )